What is a Book Club Kit?
A book club kit is a handy canvas tote that holds:
- 15 paperback copies of one title
- A discussion guide to assist book club leaders
- A large print copy of the same title (if available)
- A DVD or video relating to the book (if available)
How do I reserve a kit?
- Kits can be reserved up to three years in advance so that your group can plan their upcoming year and schedule the appropriate book kit for each month.
- Contact one of our Book Club Kit manager, Carol Sides (978) 649-7361.
- Kits cannot be requested via the library catalog.
- However you can see what kits are currently available for reserve by using the General Keyword search in the library catalog, typing in the term "book club kit" and then pressing "enter" on your keyboard. You may also use the links below to search for a kit by age group.
Book club kits are created on an ongoing basis. Contact your local library if you have additional book suggestions. If your book club wishes to donate money for a new kit or has paperback copies of a previously discussed book that you would like to donate, please contact your local library.
The Book Club Kit project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the state of Massachusetts, by your local library and by the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium .